Interested In Working For Contract Therapy Services?
Make your own schedule and treat patients in your area.
Find Your Career
At Contract Therapy Services, we are always looking to hire skilled, certified health care professionals who are looking to work for a company that truly cares. We want you to be happy because it will make you successful. So, our support team will be available for you everyday, and we will help you create the schedule that benefits you most, whether you want PRN work or a big paycheck.
Become apart of the CTS team of high quality therapists and other healthcare experts to experience the most beneficial working environment. Be your own boss, create your dream schedule! Below are all the health care professions we are hiring. However, we specialize in Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists, as well as Registered Dieticians.
We are hiring Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Registered Dieticians in every major city of the continental United States.
As a Speech Therapist, you will:
- Administer and interpret diagnostic tests and applications of therapeutic treatments and speech-language pathology services to patients in their home
- Participate in the development and review of treatment and care plans
- Assess and treat a variety of disorders of speech, voice, language, hearing, and swallowing in order to minimize their effects
- You must meet the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology granted by ASHA
Your purpose as an Occupational Therapist is to facilitate the development and rehabilitation of patients with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities. Your job duties will include:
- Determining occupational therapy treatment plans by consulting with physicians or by prescription
- Promote your patients’ maximum independence and help them adjust to their disabilities
- Meeting the patients’ goals and providing them with quality care
- Prepare patient to return to employment, if possible, and more.
As a Physical Therapist, you want to restore your patient’s function, alleviate pain, and prevent further disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy. Your duties will include:
- Administering physical therapy treatments and evaluating their effects, recommending modifications and adjustments as necessary
- Meeting your patients’ needs and providing them with quality care
- Helping your patients accomplish their treatment plan, and more.]
Qualified candidates must be a Registered Dietitian (RD) with working experience in a healthcare setting. Experience in a Nursing Home setting is preferred. Strong experience with computers is required due to the use of an Electronic Medical Records system.
As CTS continues to grow, our schedulers play an important role in our success. We are looking for a highly organized individual with experience managing multiple calendar. Experience in the medical industry is a plus.
The Intake Coordinator interacts with patients, medical offices, and/or health plans to provide and obtain information in response to inquiries regarding approval of requests.
- Verifies member information and accurately documents in the members’ file by actively updating and maintaining current member information (e.g. phone number or address).
- Provides effective customer service to our clients by appropriately responding to emails, phone calls and/or any communication regarding requested information.
- Performs clerical duties such as creating and generating reports via company system, as needed.
- Assists staff in completing daily tasks by participating in meetings and closely working with management.
- Maintains consistent attendance in order to meet daily performance goals.
- Acts with honor and integrity, serving as a role model for the company.
- Respects and maintains HIPAA and PHI confidentiality guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.